Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
Key to any leadership role is the ability to provide a sense of informed direction and a sense of calm when situational demands exceed internal resources. Uncertainty can cause us to feel 'blind' and unsure about our own strengths and intuition.
This webinar, presented by The Crisis Tamer Lisa Dinhofer, will provide 'navigational tools' for working with uncertainty and planning for the aftermath of disruption.
This session will provide practical steps for:
- Identifying the often missed opportunities of 'not knowing'
- Effectively using clarity, 'knowing' and confidence during disruption
- Finding gold in the 'gap' between the problem and finding the solution
- The critical role Values play in managing uncertainty for yourself and your team
- Planning for what we never think about in the aftermath of disruption
We’ve extended this webinar to allow for more questions and on-the-spot coaching around this topic. With change happening at an accelerated pace, this timely presentation will be updated to resonate with what’s happening up to the date of this session.