A disaster, no matter how great or small, can be a hectic time in both your professional and personal life. This disaster recovery kit checklist will provide a breakdown of the items necessary to initiate recovery procedures in the wake of an interruption.One of the primary functions of any recovery kit should be protecting the important records and emergency items of a business in order to ensure a smooth reconstruction of vital information and operations following any disaster. Several kits should be prepared and be easily accessible so that restoration procedures can begin immediately.
This download will give you a printable checklist of items needed to prepare for a disaster.
It includes tasks related to the following topics:
- Developing a Business Continuity Plan
- Safeguarding Important Records
- Protecting Office Supplies/Operating System Installation Disks/Software Licensing Keys
- Gathering Emergency Items
- Business Sanitation
- Disaster Prep and Recovery Tools
- Grab & Go Kits for Employees